After a day and a half in Stockholm it was a transit day from Stockholm to the town of Eskilstuna where the conference starts in another day.
The day started with a coffee and breakfast and a quick walk around the town on a beautiful morning.
Ed will appreciate the electric Passat Wagon.
It was a QUICK train trip to Eskilstuna. Yes that is 200km/h. It would be nice to have trains like this back in Australia.
We arrived in the town and walked to the hotel. It is a pretty town. I managed to find an olympic pool right next door to the hotel. I had my first swim in a while. The jet lag is not fully gone yet, so an earlyish night to get ready for when the work really starts.
I have a lovely view from my room as well, so feeling very fortunate.






I am suffering from 'train envy'
ReplyDelete